– Athletes (Participants) voluntarily join the Trang An Marathon 2024 having read, understood and agreed to the information, documents, and rules provided by the Organizing Committee (OC).
– Athletes must be Vietnamese citizens or foreigners who meet all the regulations of the event’s Statute, are not currently under disciplinary action by national or international sports associations or governing bodies, and are allowed to participate.
– Athletes participating in the 5km categories must be 14 years old or older and complete the registration with the Organizing Committee.
– Athletes participating in the 10km categories must be 16 years old or older and complete the registration with the Organizing Committee.
– Athletes participating in the 5km and 42km categories must be 18 years old or older and complete the registration with the Organizing Committee.
– Athletes under 18 years old must have a responsible guardian and sign a “waiver of liability.”
– Junior athletes under 12 years old must be supervised by a parent or guardian, who will be responsible throughout the event.
– Participants understand that participating in the Trang An Marathon 2024 is a physically demanding activity, and athletes must have undergone the necessary training and health preparation. The Organizing Committee will not be responsible for any physical, mental, or health-related injuries incurred during the event.
– Online: REGISTER HERE
VuMedia Joint Stock Company. No. 10A1, Alley 376, Khuong Dinh Street, Ha Dinh, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi.
– After the registration is processed and deemed valid, the Organizing Committee will not refund the registration fee for athletes for any reason.
– The participation fee for the event will not be refunded in case the event is canceled due to force majeure (earthquake, flood, fire, war, strikes, national mourning…).
3. Documentation Requirements
– For athletes representing provincial, municipal, departmental, or association teams: The registration list, in the provided format, must be stamped and confirmed by the responsible unit regarding its personnel matters.
– or individual athletes: Registration is done following the instructions on the website:
– The completion time for documentation and registration procedures is detailed on the website.
– Estimated number of participants: 8,000 athletes.
To be update…
2. Race Monitoring
– Athletes leaving the racecourse are not allowed to return for any purpose. Athletes intentionally shortening the racecourse by taking “shortcut” routes will be disqualified from the race. Cheating behaviors will be documented by race officials, members of the organizing committee, and security camera footage.
– Athletes participating in the 21km, 15km, and 5km races without the official event BIB number, without timing devices, or with unauthorized timing devices will lose their right to compete and be disqualified from subsequent races organized by the committee.
– Athletes are not allowed to receive any assistance from wheeled or motorized vehicles during the competition, except for disabled athletes with the committee’s permission.
– Athletes are prohibited from carrying animals, explosive materials, flammable substances, compressed gases, hazardous materials, or anything that could be dangerous or inconvenient to others on the racecourse.
3. Competition Results
– The competition results will be recorded by the timing devices attached to the BIB. Timing begins when the athlete crosses the starting line and stops when they cross the finish line.
– Finish Time (Chip Time) will be used for ranking and awarding. Finish Time (Chip Time) is understood as the time elapsed from the moment the athlete crosses the starting line (when the chip is activated) until the athlete crosses the finish line, following the timing system of the organizing committee.
– An athlete may not be recognized as a finisher if:
– Official results will be announced on the event’s website by the organizing committee. Athletes have the right to file complaints, and request a review of their own or another athlete’s competition results, along with clear evidence. Complaints must be submitted to the organizing committee before November 21, 2024.
– Prize awards will be officially announced by the organizing committee on the day of the competition. Any complaints regarding the results for the First, Second, and Third places for all distances must be submitted before 10:00 am on November 10, 2024.
– Athletes are responsible for adhering to the regulations and instructions of the organizing committee on the race course to ensure accurate results.
– The decision of the Organizing Committee is final.
4. Disciplinary Measures:
– Violations will be handled according to Decree 158/2013/NĐ-CP dated November 12, 2013, by the Government on the sanctioning of administrative violations in the fields of culture, sports, tourism, and advertising.
5. Force Majeure:
– The organizing committee is not responsible in case the race is canceled or postponed due to force majeure.
– The organizing committee has the right to make rule changes, and amend competition regulations, and will communicate these changes to athletes through written notices, emails, or on-site announcements before the race.
-The organizing committee has full rights to use the information provided by participants, as well as images and videos depicting participants’ activities for legal purposes in media, advertising, exhibitions, etc., to promote the event and the organizing unit.
Athletes need to prepare:
Authorized representatives need to prepare:
The Organizing Committee supports Athletes in changing distances (increasing or decreasing), specifically:
Athletes who are unable to participate but wish to transfer their registration slot to another athlete, please follow these steps: